If you're looking to add your PodInbox floating widget to your Podpage widget, now you can do it through a Podpage integration.
The PodInbox and Podpage integration couldn't be simpler. Using the PodInbox floating widget, you can start collecting audio messages from your fans on your Podpage website, in just a matter of minutes.
To set this up, simply....
- Login to your PodInbox dashboard, click on Fan Page on the main menu.
- Click on the Widgets tab, and copy your PodInbox Show ID
- Login to your Podpage dashboard.
- Click on "Integrations" on the main menu
- Scroll down to PodInbox, and click the "connect" button
- Paste the Show ID you copied earlier, and click "save"
That's it! Now, you'll see the PodInbox floating widget on all pages of your podcast website, ready to collect audio messages from your fans! The audio messages your fans record in this widget will go directly into your PodInbox inbox, ready for playback and download.
Please note that although our PodInbox floating widget is free, you'll still need a paid Podpage account to connect this 1-click integration with our floating widget.